So here is a photo of My Market Haul for this past weekend. It doesn’t include all the delicious things I tasted or gobbled up, but I thought it made a pretty collage. I made it to the markets closest to home on Sunday, namely the Fulton Stall Market and the New Amsterdam Market. Items in this photo are the following market items:
- Peaches, Tomatoes and a Maitake Mushroom, Do Re Mi Farms – Perfect!
- Balsamic Vinaigrette Basico, SchoolHouse Kitchen – Tangy and tasty!
- Cream Soda Syrup, P&H Soda Co. – As a gift for someone very lucky special.
- Moses Sleeper Cheese, The Cellars at Jasper Hill – It’s creamy and delicious.
- The Queens Guard and Ceylon Teas, Bellocq Tea Atelier – Both blends are remarkable, especially iced.
- Eiffel Tower Ring, UrbanRose – I got three of these for my Francophile friends to ensure we all end up in Paris together very soon.
I will be featuring the other amazing things I ate at these markets during the week. What treasures did you find?