Mr. Cory’s Cookies Has A Cookie Dough Kickstarter!
As you probably know, I am a huge fan of Mr. Cory, who is a kid entrepreneur and founder of Mr. Cory’s Cookies. I met him almost 3 years ago at Flea Marqueta in Harlem, and he continues to be an incredibly sweet, smart and talented boy. I wrote a story about him shortly after we met.
Cory and his mom have launched a Kickstarter Campaign to raise money to launch their cookie dough business online. Cory wants people across the country to be able to enjoy fresh cookies made from his delicious cookie dough.
I believe in Cory and his mom. They need and want our support to get their business launched successfully. So please follow these steps to make a contribution to Mr. Cory’s Kickstarter campaign. Or just share this story with your friends and family!
1. Click this link: Help 11-Year-Old Entrepreneur Make Every Day A Cookie Day
2. Watch Cory’s video and read his story.
3. Select a contribution amount.
4. Choose your pledge gift! (Note that some feature baked cookies, and some feature the cookie dough.)
5. Enter your information and become a part of Mr. Cory’s wonderful world!
Thank you and Have A Cookie Day!
~Karen Seiger, Markets of New York City